About the position
Tecniplast USA is a recognized international leader in the manufacture of research laboratory equipment with a 70-year history of achievements and success. Our investment in new product design and customer support is leading to a broadening of the product offering featuring new digital technologies and sensors. To support our growth, we are searching for an IVC Product Specialist.
This key, high visibility position will be tasked to grow the Individually Ventilated Cage (IVC) and Laminar Flow business in North America, supporting the Sales team in the sales effort and managing directly the IVC or Laminar Flow projects.
• Work directly with Marketing Director and with group functions to prepare informational material, manage tradeshows, increase industry awareness, and manage product launches
• Develops technical and business specifications to lead the customization process for RFQs
• Support management team with analysis to develop, define and manage price list and discount strategies
• Support management team with Business and Marketing plan design and realization
• Promote and have direct sales target for niche and strategic products
• Visit customers independently or with Sales team, delivering product presentations
• Assess and aid in promotion of scientific papers
• Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Previous experience in lab animal science industry with a focus on rodents is highly preferred
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Strong emphasis to achieve sales targets
• Availability to travel 50% of the time nation-wide and sporadically overseas
• Capability of maintaining a leadership role during meetings and symposium
• Ability to utilize CRM programs (Salesforce) and MS Office
We offer an exceptional working environment, competitive compensation and a comprehensive range of benefits. Qualified applicants should apply to: Human Resources, Tecniplast USA, 1345 Enterprise Dr., West Chester, PA 19380. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org EOE M/F/D/V
How to Apply:
Contact Us: email@example.com | Karen Cope